ARC Adoption North East’s team of social work practitioners have many years of experience in the adoption field
Having worked closely with adopters over a long period of time and with a reputation for being friendly and easy to talk to; we consider every enquiry on an individual basis and welcome everyone equally. We treat people as we would wish to be treated; with respect and sensitivity.
At ARC Adoption North East we will work together with you throughout your training and assessment to help and support you through the approval process. We will respond to your individual needs and wherever possible organise training and assessment to avoid unnecessary delay.
We appreciate the huge importance of the matching process; in our experience, identifying the right child for adopters is your biggest anxiety. To do this properly requires the social worker to know and understand your family as well as they can. We will endeavour to minimise the number of workers involved with you to help aid the development of a positive and meaningful relationship.
Why choose us?
- Whether you are single, married or in a partnership you will be welcomed by the team at ARC Adoption North East who will treat you with respect and you will be considered in a non-judgemental way.
- You will receive support from adoption workers who are vastly experienced in the field of adoption.
- You will receive quality support from your allocated adoption social worker.
- You will receive training and preparation that builds your confidence and enables you to succeed.
- Through our nationwide connections we will search together for the right child or children for your family.
- You will become associated and form a friendship with an agency where together we can make a difference to children’s lives.
- You will receive on going post adoption support.
- ARC Adoption North East’s services are free.