Here at ARC Adoption our outstanding team of social work practitioners have many years of experience in the adoption field
We have worked closely with adopters over a long period of time and have a reputation for being friendly and easy to talk to; we consider every enquiry on an individual basis and welcome everyone equally. We treat people as we would wish to be treated, with respect and sensitivity.
We will work together with prospective adopters throughout their training and assessment to help and support them through the approval process. We try to respond to people’s individual needs and wherever possible organise training and assessment to avoid unnecessary delay.
We appreciate the huge importance of the matching process; in our experience, identifying the right child for adopters is their biggest anxiety. To do this properly requires the social worker to know and understand the adoptive family. We will endeavour to minimise the number of workers involved with families to help aid the development of positive and meaningful relationships.
If you are a prospective adopter…
- Whether you are single, married or in a partnership you will be treated with respect and be considered in a non-judgemental way.
- You will be assessed by adoption workers who are vastly experienced in their field.
- You will receive quality support from your allocated adoption social worker.
- You will receive training and preparation that builds your confidence to succeed.
- Through our nationwide connections we will search together for the right child or children for your family.
- You will become associated with an agency where together we can make a difference to children’s lives.
If you would like to know more about the ARC Adoption team Click Here
For a confidential chat about the adoption process and the outstanding support available to you call 01915166466.
If you are a local authority…
- You will be able to work in partnership with an agency where all the workers have a proven track record of achieving outstanding outcomes in adoption.
- You can be confident that any family provided by ARC Adoption will have received comprehensive training and assessment and will receive ongoing support.
- Our staff have expertise in producing high quality life story books and working directly with children to help them understand their life narrative. You can obtain a high quality life story work service that assists you in the vital task of preparing children in a timely fashion and helps you meet the required national minimum standards.
- As you try to meet your obligation to consider “Fostering for Adoption” and “Concurrent” placements for children you could work in partnership with an agency whose workers have years of experience of preparing adopters for such placements.
- Through working with ARC Adoption you could deliver your services in a different way that will help you on your journey to achieving “Outstanding” Ofsted judgements whilst at the same time enabling you to be more cost effective in these times of budget constraints.